See what our communities have to offer.
You'll find everything you need at our installations. All of our neighborhoods thrive on a sense of family and community, and we'd love for you to be a part of it!
- Aberdeen Proving Ground – Located on Maryland's beautiful Chesapeake Bay, Aberdeen Proving Ground is the Army's oldest active proving ground, established six months after the United States entered World War I in 1917.
- Fort Bragg – As one of the largest military bases in the world, Fort Bragg is America's "911" with soldiers trained to deploy at a moment's notice.
- Randolph Pointe is Fort Bragg's only on-post apartment community for single and unaccompanied service members (E6 and above.)
- Fort Meade – Fort Meade enables critical national security missions by housing nearly 100 tenant organizations from all four armed services, ranging from the National Security Agency to the Defense Information Systems Agency, as well as the renowned U.S. Army Field Band.
- Reece Crossings is the Army's first ever on-post apartment community for junior enlisted service members. It is located at Fort Meade, Md.
- Fort Polk – The Joint Readiness Training Center and Fort Polk are the "Home of Heroes," nestled in the piney woods of West-Central Louisiana.
- Fort Riley – Fort Riley is the home of the 1st Infantry Division, known as the "Big Red One," and a premier division-level training installation. Located in the Flint Hills region of Kansas, Fort Riley is situated 125 miles west of Kansas City.
- Fort Rucker – Located in Southeast Alabama, Fort Rucker, named Aviation Center of Excellence in 2008, is the Home of Army Aviation.
- Fort Sill – Located just north of the city of Lawton, Fort Sill has been designated as the U.S. Army Fires Center of Excellence and, as such, is home to the Army Field Artillery and Army Air Defense Artillery Schools.
- Edwards AFB - Home of many significant aviation "firsts", Edwards Air Force Base sits on wide-open desert land and is the second largest base in the Air Force. Edwards otherwise known as the 412th Test Wing develops, tests and evaluates today's most cutting edge weapon systems and aircraft to ensure reliability for America's war-fighters.
- Eielson AFB - Eielson Air Force Base prepares U.S. and allied aviation forces for war, deploys Airmen in support of international operations and facilitates the staging of troops to promote the United States interests in the Asia-Pacific region. Eielson Air Force Base is home to the 354th Fighter Wing a unit assigned to the 11th Air Force, which falls under the Pacific Air Forces headquartered out of Hawaii.
- Eglin AFB - Eglin is the home of the Air Force Test Center (AFTC) and is one of three product centers in the Air Force Materiel Command (AFMC). Serving as the focal point for all Air Force armaments, the AAC is the center responsible for the development, acquisition, testing, deployment and sustainment of all air-delivered weapons.
- Hurlburt Field - Hurlburt Field is home to Headquarters Air Force Special Operations Command (AFSOC), the 1st Special Operations Wing (1 SOW), the USAF Special Operations School (USAFSOS) and the Air Combat Command's (ACC) 505th Command and Control Wing.
- McConnell AFB - McConnell Air Force Base is home to the 22nd Air Refueling Wing, the 931st Air Refueling Group and the Kansas Air National Guard's 184th Intelligence Wing. As one of three supertanker wings in the Air Force, McConnell's Airmen and women are trained and ready to support anytime and anywhere.
- Seymour Johnson AFB
Did you know...
Living on base actually saves you money? On-base maintenance is available to you 24/7? On-base neighborhoods offer fitness rooms, pools and more amenities?